It has been much too long since I shared a “blog love” roundup. I read so many posts each week and always enjoy passing along little bits of inspiration to you. Now that owning a home has become more of a steady cadence of projects, instead of a race to unpack a mountain of boxes, I am again finding that hour on the couch to read my favorite blogs while Mike pretends not to be asleep. Bliss!
Speaking of bliss…
- I want to rush out to the nearest florist after reading the DIY Bouquet tutorial on Cupcakes and Cashmere. Come May, I am buying myself some peonies
- Pumpkin and penne has never sounded more delicious thanks to The Culinary Couple’s desire to incorporate more vegetarian meals into their routine
- KP proves that true girlfriends are one of the greatest joys in life
- My fabulous sister-in-law Kelly kicks off her Project Life journey and all I have to say is, I better get a copy to enjoy at the end of the year
- We’re going to Vegas in a few weeks. The dress I bought doesn’t sparkle, but these drool-worthy glittery picks on Breakfast at Toast are making me rethink my options
- Camille Styles had a great giveaway of Lo & Sons bags. Fingers crossed that I win.
Have a lovely Sunday!