…when you are the busiest you’ve been in recent memory.
I miss my blog. But the last week(s) was insanely hectic and something had to give. Because I never found time to schedule posts out ahead of time, I have been 100% MIA.
I know how the blogosphere works. When you start posting less and less frequently, readers jump ship and move on. Rightfully so. But if you can just have a little patience with me I promise I’ll be back in full force soon. In the meantime, here is what has kept me running in circles…
- Lots of exciting projects at work
- Mike’s graduate school graduation party
- Parents and grandparents in town to celebrate Mike’s huge accomplishment
- Travel for work (this upcoming week)
- Jury duty (Monday. BOO)
- Volunteering with Colfax Community Network
- IMPACT Denver leadership class project for Mile High United Way
- Mad Men and Real Housewives
- The gym (not letting that slip!)
Fellow bloggers, I beg of you to tell me. How do you keep up and find inspiration when you are literally moving 1,000 miles per hour for weeks on end? I’d love your advice and insight into any experiences you can share! Thank you so very much!