Yesterday I managed to organize my clothes into a color-coded winterized closet setup, followed by a deep clean of the fridge/entire house.The day began at 7:30am with my first Pure Barre class. I’ll be honest, I wasn’t overly impressed. I am used to very intense workouts at Qi and barely broke a sweat. My friend who was with me blamed it on the teacher and begged me to try again…which I will do because I have a coupon for a few more sessions.
Today I slept until 8:45am. That’s pretty major around these parts, as even on weekends both Mike and I tend to be up in the 6am or 7am hour. So do we have a lazy Sunday planned? Oh, sure we do…Anderson (we can’t sit still style) kind of lazy.
A glimpse at our “lazy Sunday” checklist:
- Home Depot run for bulbs to plant before the first freeze
- Plant bulbs (see above)
- Transplant flowers from pots to new spot in front yard
- Brave Costco
- Brave grocery store crowds (after meal planning for the week; looks like we’ll be eating some eggplant “meatballs,” bulgar wheat salad and roasted veggie soup)
- Take Kona to the dog park
- Cook dinner for Mike’s parents who are coming over this afternoon
- Finish laundry
- Deep clean freezer (fridge got pulled apart and scrubbed yesterday)
Because I slept so “late” all of my mall-related errands may get pushed until next weekend. I mean seriously, who even has time for football?
Hope you have a fantastic Sunday planned!
P.S. GO CHARGERS! Beat the Broncos tomorrow night.